As an owner of a privately held company, you are constantly faced with challenges: optimizing cash flow, maximizing profitability, accelerating growth, and planning your exit strategies. Fractional CFO partners with you to develop a game plan for the myriad of strategic, financial and business challenges you face. Our business advisory helps to ensure the path you are on is the quickest and most effective.
We provide the expertise needed to perform critical financial officer duties on a consulting or part time basis. As your trusted advisor in the capacity of interim CFO, we carefully listen to your goals, aspirations, challenges and frustrations. We then collaborate with your team to develop a continuum of solutions and business exit strategies prioritized to navigate your company from its current state to the desired end state - implemented and executed at a pace that you are comfortable with, both operationally and financially.
If you don’t have a team, that’s ok. We are a full-service accounting firm and our CFO Services can be all-inclusive. Here are just a sample lists of duties of a Fractional CFO:
- Quickbooks data entry (including reconciling)
- Payroll setup thru QB Payroll; All Payroll Taxes and Payroll Returns (including W2s and 1099s)
- Streamline processes and systems to integrate Quickbooks with other software, if possible
- Cost Analysis to account for every expenditure
- Vendor negotiations to decrease costs
- Tax Consultation to ensure every deduction is being used efficiently to increase income, decrease expenses, and lower taxes
- Insure company is compliant with all laws and regulations
- Sales Tax returns completed monthly
- Monthly consultation to educate your company financially and asses areas of potential growth.
- Conduct and guide any audits that arise
- Asses and requote insurance to insure lowest rates; Guide through any insurance audits
- Construct payment plans for any past taxes; Negotiate with IRS for an Offer and Compromise
- Setup users and permissions in Quickbooks, guaranteeing Real-time to save time and reduce redundancy
- Construct payment plan with government agents or an offer and compromise, if needed